International Student Services

Course Evaluation

Coursework from U.S. Regionally Accredited Institutions

Students who wish to have college credit evaluated from other U.S. regionally accredited colleges and universities in the United States need to have an official transcript sent directly from the issuing institution to Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC).

Coursework from Institutions Outside the U.S.

Students who wish to have college credit reviewed from institutions of higher education outside the United States must have their academic records evaluated course by course (comprehensive evaluation) by a CTC-approved evaluation agency prior to meeting with a counselor. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the issuing agency to LAPC.

Coursework from non-U.S. regionally accredited institutions cannot be applied to IGETC or CSU Breadth (general education) Certification.

Meeting with An Academic Counselor

Once you have been admitted to LAPC International, you can schedule an appointment with a counselor for transcript evaluation. You will need your LACCD Student Identification Number. The college does not pre-evaluate transcripts prior to admission. Please note that LAPC counselors can only evaluate your transcripts for LAPC degrees and certificates. 

Find us on

Skype: iss.piercecollege
Live Chat