The Welcome Center's friendly staff offers assistance to prospective, new, and continuing students, providing computer-related support services to successfully navigate through Los Angeles Pierce College.
The Welcome Center will be open for limited services from December 18th to December 21st and closed Friday, December 22. Our revised hours are as follows:
In-person services Monday - Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm/Virtual Services 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
The Welcome Center including virtual services will be closed the week of December 25th through January 1st, returning on January 2nd.
The In-Person Welcome Center specializes in assisting students with the following:
- Pierce College online admissions application
- FAFSA online financial aid application
- Understanding and completing the steps for enrollment, including orientation
- Finding class schedules and course offerings
- Student portal access and troubleshooting; including resetting passwords
- General navigation of portal tools and services, including registration and payment for classes through the student portal
- Answering general questions about Pierce College and providing information about programs, majors, and student services
The Welcome Center is located on the ground floor in the Student Services Building.
To join our in-person queue from anywhere you can download the QLess App for both iPhone and Android, text LAPC to (626) 624-5054, or by utilizing our web interface: Welcome_Center - QLess Kiosk
Pierce College also features a Virtual Welcome Center for those students who are unable to come in person. Our virtual center is able to assist with all your admissions and financial aid questions as well as perform password resets. To join our virtual Q, scan the QR code or you can also visit the following link: Virtual_Welcome_Center - QLess Kiosk
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 6 pm
Friday: 9 am - 4 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 1 pm - 5 pm