Special Services Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
- Students will participate in interactive meetings to develop educational plans and goals, review progress, and establish accommodations.
- Students will understand the process and how to activate accommodations on a semester by semester basis and update their student educational contract annually.
- Students complete necessary test proctoring forms and make appointments for taking their tests in the office timely.
- Students identify the educational limitations their disability imposes in the classroom.
- Students benefit from faculty familiar with accommodating students with disabilities in an instructional setting.