EOP&S Student Learning Outcomes
It is the goal of EOP&S to ensure that each participating student is proficient in understanding the complexities of higher education, knowledgeable of resources necessary to be successful in their studies, and to develop a "road map" to achieving their objectives. EOP&S evaluates its effectiveness in providing quality services by identifying student learning outcomes and assessing the extent to which students have achieved those outcomes.
- Identify their career objective
- Identify their academic objective
- Follow their Student Educational Plan (SEP) developed in conjunction with their EOP&S counselor
Students will enhance their success by:
- Participating in EOP&S Tutoring
- Receiving books through the EOP&S Book Service
- Participating in Academic Probation Workshops
Students will be successful participants in EOP&S by attending an EOP&S New Student Orientation. They will develop a sense of self-worth and accomplishment by participating in the annual EOP&S Graduation/Transfer ceremony.