Students may speak to a counselor for a brief 10-15 minute discussion in Express Counseling. No appointment is necessary. Students may access Express Counseling in-person and online.
Monday- Fridays: 8am-3:45pm
Monday- Thursdays: 8am-6:45pm
Why would you see a counselor in Express Counseling?
- Prerequisite clearance (unofficial transcript may be required)
- English and math placement
- College procedures and policies
- Referrals to campus resources
- Update major, education goal, or home college
- Unit overload petition
- Academic Renewal